The rumors are true!!! Decade is ending with 30 episodes.

normal_timeline.gif
 
LOL nice never seen that one yet! I guess I know where I am on that chart too :P

Yeah decade ending at 31 sucks frankly it needs more but then I always say that! I did not know that W was going to start so early though, not much of a wait at all! They are throwing the complete ranger/rider series out of wack with this though! Unless we get multiple rider series here & W is just as short & will end at the end of shink LOL like that will happen though ...
 
Old news yeah. I like it actually. Basically if Rider shows are going to work more from over-arching plotline style rather than episodic style like Showa era series did then really anything that insures the writers have less time to screw around with angst and/or wackyness and instead focus on moving the story then I'm all for it.

I guess the downside of that could be that a writer could be building to something big and things feel rushed but I don't know. If you can't tell a complete Kamen Rider story within the space of 30 episodes maybe it just is time to trim some fat.

Then again, Inoue only had about two hours work with for The First and The Next and still managed to piss it away.
 
Last edited:
I was strangely psyched when I realized we were getting one more Decade episode than we thought (guess I like it THAT much, lol). My guess is that W is probably only going to run until Shinkenger ends, and then things will get back on track.

Kinda sucks, IMO, that we get two short Rider shows instead of one normal-sized one. However, I guess two Rider shows are better than none at all.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top