レイモン (雷蒙)
This is a remade story that is using the original series combine with Decade's series with original characters(including with their voice dubbing the alternate Riders too).
I'll be putting the videos each day until new episode comes. Hope you enjoy it.:thumbs:

Ep.1 - Kuuga's World​
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcwcgzrZ1fY&feature=related"]Part 1[/ame] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGFQQ23v9yU&feature=related"]Part 2[/ame]

Last edited:
Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Bro, some1 already created threads of this stuff months ago in the Net-Vid forum of the site. You're LATE

レイモン (雷蒙)
Oh, nevermind; But I still want to do it anyway.

These videos really frustrate me. There's such a good sound editing in general, and some scenes have good video editing too, even using matching screen tints, but other sections of the video edition are completely lazy.

Also, attempting to remove Onodera from the main cast pretty much removes all of Tsukasa's non-Battle screen time from several worlds. This should have started from Kiva's World, rather than from the 2nd episode.

One of the last videos has a ridiculous editing that attempts to make the Nega World and the Hibiki World final battles take place in the same place, even though they're obviously in completely different locations.

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Nice, doesn't look like he has much interaction with the riders themsevles. Is there a Faiz and Kabuto one?

レイモン (雷蒙)
These videos really frustrate me. There's such a good sound editing in general, and some scenes have good video editing too, even using matching screen tints, but other sections of the video edition are completely lazy.

Also, attempting to remove Onodera from the main cast pretty much removes all of Tsukasa's non-Battle screen time from several worlds. This should have started from Kiva's World, rather than from the 2nd episode.

One of the last videos has a ridiculous editing that attempts to make the Nega World and the Hibiki World final battles take place in the same place, even though they're obviously in completely different locations.
Yeah, I think it wants to make it like Narutaki sent Tsukasa to another dimension along with the Dark Riders.

Nice, doesn't look like he has much interaction with the riders themsevles. Is there a Faiz and Kabuto one?
Yes, once I'll finished posting others on each Friday.:thumbs:

Mr. Kamen Rider
I love these things. The wacky editing is part of the fun- the conversation of Tsukasa with Hibiki is pretty awesome for how it still works despite the scenes coming from all over the place (hell, I think Tsukasa has his Daishocker outfit on at one point.)

Twitter - @MisturYellow
Yeah, I noticed how the scenes keep switching and all and I wasn't sure at times if it was meant to be obvious that they were switching so drastically or if the people were all meant to be in the same place. Like the Faiz ones, the Kabuto one turned out pretty well.

Heh, is it weird to wish these would be subbed? :p Even without subs, I understand enough to see what they're doing.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Well, that's the only place that has the smoke & fire relating to Hibiki's camp fire.