The Original Star Wars Trilogy

:laugh: After you 2 are bickering at each other for the past 3 pages, you guys just shook it off.

Yeah, these are just movies. It's nothing people need to fight over and the ones that do are normally the ones who don't have lives outside of the film which is sad.

Like I said, as i watch these and I feel I am wrong (and you know I'm cool with that) I will say so.

I don't need some ego on the internet, I leave that to the fat and the retardeds.
 

Haha...You're in for a lot of changes then FK. I don't think they will be that bad for you though. You should like Yoda being CGI in The Phanton Menace now. He looks pretty badass and matches how he looks in Ep. 2 and 3. If only Lucas could get rid of Jar Jar in that film though. Other than that, there are many changes in Ep. IV-VI that you should be able to tolerate.
 
Yeah, I doubt he's ever going to care. And whatever, that's fine, but I will still retain my stance.

I'm very open to being wrong. If I feel stuff looks bad I have no problem admitting anything.

I should mention that this time around I am watching the movies in timeline order. I just realized that lol.
 
If you really want to do a nitpick comparison, you should track down Harmy's Despecialized Editions at some point. I'd say they're worth having even if you prefer the Special Editions, IMO.
 
A part of me wants to do a big comparison but another part just wants to sit back, touch a fat girl, and watch them all without any stress.

Right now... The Phantom Menace.... the picture quality... I'd give up my youngest brother to an Asian drug ring. That's how good this pic quality is...

is SW even allowed to look this good?. Lucas pulled out some serious cash to aid in the transfers being this incredible.
 
Sure, they're allowed to look that good. Four out of the six movies were shot on film and therefore at a much higher resolution than even Blu-Ray can handle.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…