The ORIGINAL UNEDITED (HAN SHOOTS FIRST!) STAR WARS DVD'S... ARE COMING!!!!

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Just give me a widescreen version and I'll be a happy camper. :anime:

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
YES!!!!:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Banned
Yea! As nice as the updated version was... it was rather weird seeing the altered version. I'm thrilled the original original is being released.

Mad Skillz
How the hell many ways can one franchise be milked?

Ehh...I probably won't get them either way, don't need two sets of the movies.

So I'm going to have to buy the "updated" versions again in order to get the original versions? They probably should have had the originals as bonus material from the get-go, but I guess I can live with that.

I am the law
Eh...I already have Episodes IV-VI on DVD when they released them the first time. And I don't have some stick up my butt that I just HAVE to have the flicks unaltered, since I don't mind the updates.

Lucas isn't getting any more of my money for the original trilogy.

-RF

Life is showtime
I'm a Star Wars nut and I will be buying this AND Lego Star Wars II!:buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock: :buttrock:

Masked Rider
This is the thing. With this release, Lucas wants to appeal to the HARD CORE fanbase. I bet that in another 20 years, the films will be re-released AGAIN with further tinkering (including Episodes 1 to 3 as by that time, the special effects will look cheesy).

And the forthcoming TV series? Quite possibly the WORST idea since Greedo shoots first! (had to say it XD)

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Actually, you're right. In the next few years, Lucas will release the OT all over again...in 3-D. I kid you not.