The Official Kaizoku Sentai Goukaiger News Thread - Promo on the first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how they are going to do the extra Sentai heroes like the 6th/7th Ranger and the robotic/whatever ally.

Have a 6th Goukaiger and a 7th Goukaiger that's a robot? Or will 6 summon characters, ala DiEnd.
 
I've been wondering whether or not they're going to be traveling to those worlds as they were in series or go to worlds where time has passed. If it's the latter, I am so going to be looking forward to Goranger.

Well, they didn't seem to have had problems getting back any of the actors for either of the VS Super Sentai movies.
 
Oh god, please no. I can see it now. The sixth guy will summon guys just for the fanservice lolz.

GoukaiRed: "GoukaiSix, why did you just summon 3 Dragonrangers?"
GoukaiSix: "Bandai told me I had to or they'd take away all my keys and replace them with Engine Souls."
Goukaigers: "Noooo!"
 
I'm still wondering how Saban going to adapted this. If they do that is. I mean will they go Decade route or say the older rangers are from other planets... lol
 
I"m still wondering how Saban going to adapted this. If they do that is. I mean will they go Decade route or say the older rangers are from other planets... lol

Given that a typical PR season is 30 something episodes, they might just stick to the series that have been adapted this far, and not even acknowledge the pre Zyu Sentais.

..though I will say this: Mighty Morphin through Zeo's going to be...quite interesting.
 
Given that a typical PR season is 30 something episodes, they might just stick to the series that have been adapted this far, and not even acknowledge the pre Zyu Sentais.

..though I will say this: Mighty Morphin through Zeo's going to be...quite interesting.

Well the stuff from MMPR to now. I don't think a problem. It the stuff before Zyuranger that would cause them troubles..
 
Well the stuff from MMPR to now. I don't think a problem. It the stuff before Zyuranger that would cause them troubles..

Again, they're probably not even gonna acknowledge them, and just focus on the series that have been adapted thus far. That probably means that the add ons with the pre zyu mecha won't see the light of day over here.
 
I'm still wondering how Saban going to adapted this. If they do that is. I mean will they go Decade route or say the older rangers are from other planets... lol

The new Rangers are EASY. You just say they're new allies, or rangers who have existed in tandem with the others a la Andros from in Space.

It's the old ones that are the problem. They'll have to claim those powers have gone to someone new.

...Someone's problem, at least. I don't care about PR anymore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top