The New Roommate Puked on My Clothes and Couch

Keith Justice

New Member
So… I have my own living room in my house. I got two couches my TV, systems and all that… When I dry my pants I put them on these couches so as not to shrink ‘em.



This morning I awake to see projectile vomit on a pair of pants, my couch…….. and my new roommate’s phone among the puke.



*urge to kill…… RISING*
 
Clean up the mess quickly.



I wouldn't fucking let that stuff sit around long, the stomach acids and those other funky enzymes and **** will ruin the material it's spilled on beyond repair. It will leave a smell that will take a pretty damn long time to clean. If it's on cloths, then use heavy duty detergent. If it's on white cloths, throw it in the wash machine and bleach that ****. And if it's on the carpet, punch him in his gut and have him rent you a carpet steam cleaner or you'll burn his porn and soil HIS living space.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top