K

kamil88

Hello
As i finally started to watch MMPR, i really like the fact, that in almost every episode, characters are wearing different clothes, that`s one of things that bother me in Sentai, that they wear same clothes all the time, too bad, that newest Power Rangers series borrowed that idea.

Budou though
in sentai, they wear uniforms; well some do. others are casual but they still wear it every episode. don't forget the fact that it's also to promote the clothes on bandai fashion.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The Shinkengers and Gokaigers changed clothes, but they still stuck to the colour scheme and wore team jackets. Otherwise, unless the team has a uniform (Bouken, Geki, Go-Busters) they're likely to be wearing the same thing week in week out ...

To this day I still find it amusing with Domon/TimeYellow's obsession with hockey jerseys...the the Philadelphia Flyers in this case. Then again, Date/Kamen Rider Birth seems to be a Chicago Bears fan.:laugh:

The new Tendou Souji
The Flashman had like 3 different outfits they wore over the course of the show.

Last edited:
二番目の翻訳者
The Shinkengers and Gokaigers changed clothes, but they still stuck to the colour scheme and wore team jackets. Otherwise, unless the team has a uniform (Bouken, Geki, Go-Busters) they're likely to be wearing the same thing week in week out ...

Yeah nowadays either they mainly do subtle outfit changes under their team jacket or they wear straight-up uniforms, which is fine.

It could be a real problem in the 90s, though, with them all having a single outfit, or single "winter" outfit and single "summer" outfit.

Especially when the outfits looked like this:

BFrWzxZCIAAvZuQ.jpg:large

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Yeah nowadays either they mainly do subtle outfit changes under their team jacket or they wear straight-up uniforms, which is fine.

It could be a real problem in the 90s, though, with them all having a single outfit, or single "winter" outfit and single "summer" outfit.

*shudders*

heh.. which team is that?

Sentai wearing the same thing?

You know, funny thing is... When I was first getting into Tokusatsu, I felt the same way about Power Rangers. :laugh: No matter what they wore, the colors always matched with their Ranger colors, and I hated it. Sentai tends to do the same thing, but they are usually promoting special clothing items that you can buy and own forever; like the Boukenger jackets or the AbaRanger jackets.

So, the truth is, Super Sentai and Power Rangers can be about equal with their fashion choices. But even so, I don't think a Ranger's color should dictate what they wear all the time. It's perfectly okay to try other things. Kids aren't retards; they won't forget which Ranger is which if characters aren't that easily identifiable.