I liked him when he wasn't a god
Thanks!

I have a sudden urge... to check out that show...

It's being subbed at the moment, and more people are getting into the show because of that, so it's a good time to get into Kakuranger if you wanted to

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
The Shinkengers and Gokaigers changed clothes, but they still stuck to the colour scheme and wore team jackets.

Don't forget about Gaoranger, Timeranger, Carranger, GoGo-V and Dairanger.

I know that the Gaorangers, GoGo-V, and the Timerangers were the team jackets, but that's pretty much the only thing that is relevant to a Sentai uniform. But they still wear regular clothes underneath them. Now for Dairanger, and Carranger. They still wear regular clothes, but no bright colors, except for Pink Racer who usually has her pink business suit jacket.

[hide]
BFrWzxZCIAAvZuQ.jpg:large
[/hide]
Yeha, what on Earth is Sasuke (far left) wearing there? It's like he's got shorts with a denim mini-skirt over the top? The heck? At least with the tie-dye t-shirt it will be a different bunch of colours the next week, but he seems to really like his skort.

Yeha, what on Earth is Sasuke (far left) wearing there? It's like he's got shorts with a denim mini-skirt over the top? The heck? At least with the tie-dye t-shirt it will be a different bunch of colours the next week, but he seems to really like his skort.

It's fashionable :laugh: