The Movie Version Kamen Rider Decade/Samurai Sentai Shinkenger

Why? Though I wouldn't mind them doing something like PRtM and having slightly more detailed costumes for the movie

Eh, that's not really a Sentai thing. I prefer that they keep their costumes, as it fits better with the series. (I remember being a kid when this film first came out and being disappointed the movies suits didn't make it to the series).

I hope the Decade movie is with all the original Kamen Riders as it is rumored to be!

I don't know if that means:

a.) the original actors in their original Heisei Rider roles, or
b.) the old time Kamen Riders (like, pre Black RX)

but either one sounds cool. :buttrock: I am hoping these will be the first movies to make it to Blu-Ray. (I know the other Heisei Rider movies are coming to Blu; I mean Blus coming out at the same time the DVD for the new films would come out, not a few years later like the Rider movies).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top