15yue6d.png
33krxqh.png

2d9cj8w.png
2e6f2c3.png

1kwtz.png
vgqtfq.png
[/HIDE]

Movie!Judy VS Manga!Judy
- Judy is born to an American mercernary father and a Japanese mother. In the movie, she inherits her mother's Japanese looks. In the manga, she inherits her father's American looks.
- Judy is portrayed as a Genki Girl in the manga, but to fit the movie's dark atmosphere, she is portrayed as a mysterious character instead.
- In the manga, Judy lives in a business hotel after her parents' death, whereas in the movie, she lives with her uncle and cousin sister. While her uncle in the movie is a Japanese named Mayor Mihama, her uncle in the manga is an American mercernary named Sanders.
- Movie!Judy's father, Jackson, died on the battlefield like his manga counterpart. However, while Movie!Judy lost her mother to a fatal lung cancer, Manga!Judy's mother was killed by gangsters.
- Even though Judy isn't declared as such anywhere in the movie, she is indeed the 4th Black Angel. In the manga, she wasn't declared the 4th Black Angel until a cross was burnt onto her chest a few chapters after she joined Yukito and the others in their journey.
- Movie!Judy holds the bladed end of her whip with her left-hand, while Manga!Judy wields it the opposite way.
- Like her manga counterpart, Movie!Judy travels around on a bicycle. Oddly, she doesn't use the same type of bicycle that Movie!Yukito uses, in oppose to her manga counterpart, who also uses the same type of bicycle as Manga!Yukito.
- It was never shown that Movie!Judy and Movie!Yukito are an item anywhere in the movie like their manga counterparts.

Last edited:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eUXJObJUU0"]???CM???????????????????????15??30?- YouTube[/ame]

Suntory Nacchan CM beach side version, a continuation of the train version CM. probably the closest thing to seeing Mikki in a bikini after a long while.

I actually find the Gosei Girls hotter than the Shinken Girls, despite those features which I don't find funny at all.
sure, I make fun of Rika's ears but did I ever say she was ugly? no, I also think she's beautiful.

I 100% agree with you. I used to think Gokai > Shinken > Gosei, but after I started watching Goseigers it's now Gokai > Gosei > Shinken, with Gokai girls holding slight edge because Mai is so damn gorgeous. I like Rika just a bit mire than Mikki but both girls are really beautiful and deserve more success in their career.

"あぁあぁっーー…!いぃやあ…あ"
Niwa Mikiho was on this show

[ame]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjE2MTA5OTU2.html[/ame]