Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the Memories...
I sorta doubt it. The whole Scanning Charge thing is far more extraneous to OOO's plot than Maximum Drives were to W's. While the fans had clear reason to want to see every W Maximum Drive, there's right now no reason to believe that every form will have a Scanning Charge that's all that different or interesting.

True, because unlike each of W forms OOO's combos doesn't share the same uniqueness.

only the forms with jingles will have a scanning charge,like if we remember correctly we confused the DX OOO Driver into thinking we had the all green form and we did it again and the scanning charge was slightly different then the on for TaToBa.

You never know. At the start of W, only his CycloneJoker, HeatMetal and LunaTrigger forms had Maximum Drives. But later in the series we saw all of W's Half Changes (kinda equilavent of OOO's Combos) have Maximum Drives of their own.

Resident Precureologist
One thing I really hope comes from the movie is W and OOO, possibly with Ankh's help, causing the Foundation X stopwatch ***** to explode.

With a boss like that, I'm thinking that Utopia's move to bring down Gaia Impact was a thinly veiled cry of "Kill me, please, so I don't have to work for her any more."

According to the information revealed from show about the medals. Each greeds probably have 9 medals and 3 types with 3 each for each part of the body. Uva and Kazari each lsot 4 of their core medals. Each Greed manifest their Yummy differently. I'm thinking soon Ankh will create Yummy when he's complete.

Eye See You
Eps 4 and 5 both kicked ass. I'm really liking this series right now.

Oh, here is for ep 6
44245_152009914834498_100000764716537_226126_1136542_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.