The LOLToku Justice Thread Part 3 - Bring On The Funny!

Big spoiler for those who havent seen Fourze 41.

Big spoiler.

But I just really like this pic.

[HIDE]
virgoistachibana.jpg


I almost kinda regret Virgo not being a woman.[/HIDE]
 
Some more TV-Nihon love. :laugh: [HIDE]
tjmb0.jpg
[/HIDE]


now if I'm not mistaking, with japanese they have many words for one american word, but each word is used on different terms on using them respectably, so when they would be dubbed, the more disrespectful term would be translated as a swear word, while the respectable word would be more easy...

such as

Respectable > Shoot

middle > Damn!

Dis-respectable > ****!


now, this is just what I had gathered...

but if people gets on to fan subs for using curse words, why don't they get onto dubbers for using curse words?





What? You never seen pony slippers before?
 
[hide]
now if I'm not mistaking, with japanese they have many words for one american word, but each word is used on different terms on using them respectably, so when they would be dubbed, the more disrespectful term would be translated as a swear word, while the respectable word would be more easy...

such as

Respectable > Shoot

middle > Damn!

Dis-respectable > ****!


now, this is just what I had gathered...

but if people gets on to fan subs for using curse words, why don't they get onto dubbers for using curse words?






What? You never seen pony slippers before?
[/hide]
Haha but we all know what it's realy used for, I've seen that Lyra plush before.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top