The Live-Action Dragon Ball Z - Pre-Discussion Thread (trailer on page one)

So when its gonna be DAMMIT!!!!
================================
DBthemovie reader ANON-UNKNOWN got a responce from Christina Inman, in which she once again contradicts a previous statement. This time regarding the Dragonball teaser trailer.

Hi,
A small teaser with a few scenes of the film was shown at Cinema Expo 2008, So maybe the beginning of next month or at the end of this, you might see one soon

Wish you all the Best
Christina Inman

Oh really Ms. Inman? Well, I guess we’ll just have to take your word for it! Maybe the Space Chimps rumor was true after all
================================
 
Dragonballfilm reported a new image of Janene Carleton (Emmy Rossum’s stunt double), found on her IMDB page where she is seen (below) on set, in costume and on her bike.

bulmabike2ox7.jpg
 
Anyone feeling that the Martial arts is going to be small thing in this movie?

Nope not really, I hope not, it better not. It's Dragonball after all, besides; majority of this is in post production. With that in mind, the fullum assassins, and when Goku and Piccolo finally collides, Im hoping for some sick fight scenes :buttrock:
 
Nope not really, I hope not, it better not. It's Dragonball after all, besides; majority of this is in post production. With that in mind, the fullum assassins, and when Goku and Piccolo finally collides, Im hoping for some sick fight scenes :buttrock:

I need to fix my english what does Post Production means?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top