How To Milk Your Dragon: Dreamworks Now Wants A Live-Action Version

You Don't talk about!
It's funny to imagine real actors interacting with animated dragons in the live-action version of How to Train Your Dragon. Live action dragons tends to look scary too.

I need to talk to your manager!
The studio is just trying to milk the franchise for all it's worth. They're probably going to cast some unknown actor as Hiccup and ruin the character. If they don't get the casting right, the whole thing will be a disaster. I don't see why they couldn't just leave the original alone and come up with something new. But I guess that's too much to ask from Hollywood these days.

Remember only God can judge us
Call me an unrealistic optimist but the live-action version of How to Train Your Dragon is gonna be amazing! I have complete faith in Dreamworks and the original director to do the story justice. It's gonna be so cool to see the dragons come to life in a whole new way! And who knows, maybe they'll even add some new twists to the plot that we never saw coming. I'm so excited to see what they have in store!

Alright, listen up! The live-action version of How to Train Your Dragon, it's a toss-up, you feel me? Can't say for sure if it's gonna be as dope as the OG joint. On one hand, that original flick was the bomb, it's hard to top that. But, on the other hand, the director is returning, so we gotta give props where props are due. I'm down to give it a shot and see what they come up with. It could be the bombdiggity, it could be just aiight, but either way, I won't regret checking it out.

They did look too long to plan for the remake after more than a decade but hope it lives up to the legacy created by "How To Train Your Dragon".

My gut tells me they will cast they will cast a Black actor to play Hiccup because diversity.

"Excelsior! True Believer and Superhero Enthusiast
Its going to feel so weird for me to see something from 2010 to get a remake. Can you believe how much content they've already created around this movie? Multiple TV shows and spinoffs, that's crazy impressive, but even I have to admit, they might have exhausted all possible storylines. That's why I can understand why Dreamworks might be tempted to switch things up and give a live-action version a try.

Worthy of Trust
Can't believe that the clowns of Dreamworks is considering a live-action version of How To Train Your Dragon? I mean, don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the original animated film and all its sequels, but I'm a little hesitant about a live-action version. Do you really think it's necessary? Personally, I think the animated version was perfect as is, and I'm not sure if a live-action adaptation can capture the same magic

My gut tells me they will cast they will cast a Black actor to play Hiccup because diversity.
Black or white does not matter, we need to look at their acting skills and how they execute their role.

I do hope they cast a black man so you will cry again , You always hate it when someone who is not white is getting an acting break.