Hey Keith,

I just want to let you know that I am alive and well. I have decided to take a long hiatus from HJU not due to the bad circumstances with one of the fellow members there but because to a very demanding school schedule (work, school, and club meetings/activities).

Our Japanese Club is doing very well for our first semester of existence. We are one of the biggest clubs here in our university and very busy with setting up scholarships for US and Japanese foreign-exchange members, culture related activites such as Taiko night and Japanorama (Japanese culture night), and outreach programs for the poor.

Please let everybody know that I miss them dearly (members such as Fayt, Kamen Rider Zero, Shougs, Basri, etc.) and I hope to talk to them soon. I do not miss Bolt at all because he's being mean to me lately...haha.

For all the members that I have wronged before especially to you Keith, Mr. Rider Faiz and other I would like to extend my apology. I should've been the better man that time.

See you in 2007....FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

Michael Joe Red Mask

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Awww man!!! Don't leave, MJM!!!! :bawling: But we will see you in 2007, correct? Then we'll looking forward to see you again!

Hey Keith,

I just want to let you know that I am alive and well. I have decided to take a long hiatus from HJU not due to the bad circumstances with one of the fellow members there but because to a very demanding school schedule (work, school, and club meetings/activities).

Our Japanese Club is doing very well for our first semester of existence. We are one of the biggest clubs here in our university and very busy with setting up scholarships for US and Japanese foreign-exchange members, culture related activites such as Taiko night and Japanorama (Japanese culture night), and outreach programs for the poor.

Please let everybody know that I miss them dearly (members such as Fayt, Kamen Rider Zero, Shougs, Basri, etc.) and I hope to talk to them soon. I do not miss Bolt at all because he's being mean to me lately...haha.

For all the members that I have wronged before especially to you Keith, Mr. Rider Faiz and other I would like to extend my apology. I should've been the better man that time.

See you in 2007....FOR GREAT JUSTICE!!

Michael Joe Red Mask

Mikey Joe <3's me! :sweat:

Can't wait for ya to come back, bro. You better buy me a nice toy for my collection for being gone so long :p

We'll look forward to your return MJRM, hope all goes well with your club.:laugh:
Is anybody else getting the feeling that 2007 is gonna be a rockin' good year?

boogie woogie feng shui
Sheeeeeiiiiiit, I don't want him back here. :170:

Please let everybody know that I miss them dearly (members such as Fayt, Kamen Rider Zero, Shougs, Basri, etc.) and I hope to talk to them soon.

After what we've been through, I belong in the "etc." category!? :sly: I see how this is MJRM! I'll hunt you down! Take my word! LOL!

Hope to talk to you soon. :laugh:

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!