DECADE453145 Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS Jun 13, 2010 #111 strangely no one has chosen the LOL memory yet. lol
Forever Knight Eye See You Jun 13, 2010 #114 KaenBurakku said: No one has the Plothole Memory? Click to expand... Inoue broke in and stole it.
Undrave CRETINS! ALL OF THEM! Jun 13, 2010 #115 Forever Knight said: Inoue broke in and stole it. Click to expand... Oh BURN!!!
K Kivat Some kind of Beast mode Jun 14, 2010 #116 DECADE453145 said: strangely no one has chosen the LOL memory yet. lol Click to expand... Lol.
Raida|23 Member Jun 14, 2010 #118 Lookin at my health conditions, I'd say Illness Memory. Or Hospital Memory.
Kenori Member Jun 14, 2010 #119 Misfits923 said: I don't get no love? What up w/ that?!? Click to expand... its because you use things like w/ instead of with.
Misfits923 said: I don't get no love? What up w/ that?!? Click to expand... its because you use things like w/ instead of with.
Aoiblue Raxbait: Hip Jul 13, 2010 #120 *bump* XD Imma take the Storm Memory. I'm hoping no one has that one Dx