MILF Manor Season 2, Yes This brain rotter got a Season 2

Okay, let's be honest, MILF Manor might be trashy, but it's also kind of hilarious. Can you imagine the stories these women have to tell? Plus, the over-the-top challenges and dramatic confrontations are guaranteed entertainment. I'm not saying it's award-winning television, but it's definitely a show to watch with friends for a good laugh. Just don't take it too seriously!
 
I cant get along with a man 5 years younger than me let alone a guy on his 20s. What is with these women.
 
MILF Manor season 2? More like MILK Money Manor, amirite? This show is udderly ridiculous, but hey, it's like a trainwreck – you just can't look away. I can already picture the meme goldmine this season will be. Imagine the captions for the scene where the moms fight over a ripped 20-year-old like he's the last slice of pizza. This show is practically writing itself at this point. TLC, you crazy diamonds, keep this trash fire burning because the internet needs content!
It sucks but its fun to hate watch
 
To be honest, I used to be skeptical about dating milfs, but once I tried one I was pleasantly surprised. This is not at all what I expected - communication turned out to be interesting, no tension or expectations. More mature women know what they want and know how to keep up a conversation. Sometimes you want exactly this kind of sincere communication, without unnecessary drama. I realized that age is definitely not a hindrance, and such acquaintances can be very pleasant and even useful in terms of experience.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top