lazycoconut I liked him when he wasn't a god Jun 12, 2010 #91 Undrave said: Would that make you a retooling of the Sumilodon Dopant? :laugh: Come to think of it...beside the Masquerade guys I don't think they reused any Dopant costumes so far. Click to expand... Well, they'll be re-using Nazca ...
Undrave said: Would that make you a retooling of the Sumilodon Dopant? :laugh: Come to think of it...beside the Masquerade guys I don't think they reused any Dopant costumes so far. Click to expand... Well, they'll be re-using Nazca ...
Tiger My belts talk. Jun 12, 2010 #92 lazycoconut said: Well, they'll be re-using Nazca ... Click to expand... Thanks for the spoilers, love.
lazycoconut said: Well, they'll be re-using Nazca ... Click to expand... Thanks for the spoilers, love.
Khaiden Heroes are forever Jun 12, 2010 #93 Blade Dancer said: :rofl: I just had visions of a humanoid wheelchair careening around a parking lot... Click to expand... Jin Dogma Tiger said: Thanks for the spoilers, love. Click to expand... It wasn't that big of a spoiler, was it?
Blade Dancer said: :rofl: I just had visions of a humanoid wheelchair careening around a parking lot... Click to expand... Jin Dogma Tiger said: Thanks for the spoilers, love. Click to expand... It wasn't that big of a spoiler, was it?
Tiger My belts talk. Jun 12, 2010 #94 Khaiden said: It wasn't that big of a spoiler, was it? Click to expand... It's a kind of big spoiler than the Nazca dopant is coming back. >.> But I don't really care, I was joking. I already knew.
Khaiden said: It wasn't that big of a spoiler, was it? Click to expand... It's a kind of big spoiler than the Nazca dopant is coming back. >.> But I don't really care, I was joking. I already knew.
ClimaxHeroDen-O Ore, Sanjou! Jun 12, 2010 #98 So FQ, any clues to your special plan, and how many people will it take to get it off the ground?