The HJU Christmas Booty Thread 2010!!!

Hey, guys! It's been a while since I last visited this site, but I thought I'd share my Christmas haul:

From my Sister:



Sgt. Frog - Sgt. Major Kululu Figure

From my Parents:



Sgt. Frog - Keroro Key Chain
Sonic the Hedgehog Wallet



Mario Kart - Yoshi Candy Dispenser
Super Mario Candy Container with Posable Figure



Mario - Question Mark Block Candy Container
TMNT Ear Buds
Mario - Super Mushroom Candy Container



Mario - Bob-omb Candy Container



ALF Season 3 (DVD)
ALF Season 4 (DVD)



Sonic Colors (Wii)
Sonic Colors (DS)
Sonic Free Riders (Xbox 360)



Metroid: Other M (Wii)
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii)



Batman The Brave and the Bold: The Video Game (Wii)
Pokepark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (Wii)



Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition (Wii)
Disney Epic Mickey: Collector's Edition (Wii)



Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (With Bonus Art Book) (Xbox 360)



Mario Vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem (DS) (A.K.A, the game based off of Shuki's life. :laugh
Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS)



Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (DVD)



Mega Man Megamix Volume 3 (Book)
Sgt. Frog Volume 10 (Book)
Sgt. Frog Volume 20 (Book)



Kinect with Kinect Adventures (Xbox 360)



Sonic the Hedgehog Micro Raschel Throw Blanket



Sonic the Hedgehog Plush

From my Grandmother:

$20 Wal-Mart Gift Card (This and the other one are going towards the new Samurai figures! )

From my other Grandmother:

$35 Cash
$15 Wal-Mart Gift Card

From a relative as a Secret Santa gift:

$20 Gamestop Gift Card (Going towards Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded)

From a friend of my Mother's:

A bag filled with used vintage Masters of the Universe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles figures
$20 Cash

I also got a new Spongebob calendar and lots of candy in my stocking. This was an AWESOME Christmas for me. I especially love the Kululu figure. Ku-Ku-Ku-Ku-Ku!
 
Last edited:
those mario candy containers are sweet I wonder where I could get them my friends kids would love them
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…