Yeah, just about everyone got socks. I got 220 bucks now, So I'm struggling to figure out what to buy. PSPs at the near by mall are 200 bucks now. I might buy a PSP, but I'm not really sure if it'll be ok.
Santa gave me another surprise on Christmas... I got my car broken into, my FM Transmitter stolen along with my Nintendo DS Headphones, and about 6 bucks worth of batteries. Yay! :anime:
Santa gave me another surprise on Christmas... I got my car broken into, my FM Transmitter stolen along with my Nintendo DS Headphones, and about 6 bucks worth of batteries. Yay! :anime:
Nah, that's Scrooge, before he met the Spirit of Christmas Yet to Come.
Here's my stach:
Canon 8-megapixel digital camera
3 SD memory cards
The Little Mermaid, The Fox and the Hound, Pirates of the Caribean: Dead Man's Chest, The Polar Express and Armageddon DVD
Basketball
Soccer Ball
New belt
Set of measuirng cups
Orange-flavored Chocolate ball
A set of sweat pants
A check (I'm not disclosing how much :169: )
A new comforter
Santa gave me another surprise on Christmas... I got my car broken into, my FM Transmitter stolen along with my Nintendo DS Headphones, and about 6 bucks worth of batteries. Yay! :anime:
Santa gave me another surprise on Christmas... I got my car broken into, my FM Transmitter stolen along with my Nintendo DS Headphones, and about 6 bucks worth of batteries. Yay! :anime:
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 for PS2
A Pelican Wireless Controller for my PS2
Black 30Gb iPod
A docking station/charger/clock/radio
60 bucks
a black Homer Simpson Scarface T-shirt
Ralph Lauren Black Cologne & Deodorant gift box
annnd....
I got a:
iPod Video (White) 30GB from my parents.
PROO Red Ranger from by bro.
15th Anniversary MMPR Red from my bro.
DX Dark Kabuto Zecter from my best friend.
DX Hyper Zecter from my best friend.
A Best Buy gift card from my cousin.
$25 from my parents.