The HJU Christmas Booty Thread '06

The Wii is Godly. I would not change any other system for it.

It gives you a GREAT workout and is fun with friends. Wii Boxing for an hour and I can already feel like I have lost a few pounds.
 
I got: A new internal DVD burner: tested it out. Now I can burn TVN eps to DVD and play them on my regular player!! WOOT!!! It also has LightScribe, which means I can print pics on the top of the disc!!!! Like a labeler, but it etches them into the disc!! And I can use any pic I want!!!

75 blank DVDs
25 blank CD-Rs
2 new 120-capacity hardcase DVD binders
a pyramid clock
some ca$h money
 
Alright....


Nintendo Wii
Extra Wiimote
Extra Nunchuk
Wii Classic Controller
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii Version Duh!!)
Twilight Princess Strategy Guide (Harcover Collectors Edition)
Excite Truck
Red Steel
Metal Slug Anthology
Jump Superstars:buttrock:
Guitar Hero 2
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007
Simpsons: Season 9
Yu Yu Hakusho Volume 3
Voltron Volume 2
Looney Tunes: The Golden Collection Volume 4
Family Guy: Volume 4
Gorillaz Phase Two: Slowboat To Hades
 
This is a crappy haul. Most of my gifts are Power Rangers.

Family guy Season 4 DVD:buttrock:
Power Ranger MF Dark Wish DVD
Fearless DVD
4 Operation Overdrive figures and a foot solder(only one thats missing is Black:redface2: )
Overdrive Morpher(its not that bad)
Solaris Morpher(So FUCKING horrible, The dagger is the only good part, which isn't that great.:170:)
batch of AXE body spray and stuff.

and the best gift of all:
Money
 
The kids made a killing this year from us alone. Too much too list ranging from books to toys to clothes. We bought ourselves two mobile desks (on Saturday for $199.99 but they're NOW on sale for $149.99 :170: ), hubby bought me an external 500 gb hdd, 19" flat widescreen monitor. I bought myself a new coat and this "blanket" you can zip up and wear like a robe (I'm ALWAYS ice cold to the touch). My mother-in-law sent the kids lots of toys and books and a huge hurricane candle (vanilla scented) for us. She always send us these huge candles which I absolutely love. I also bought myself new makeup brushes (yes, I'm a girlie girl who loves makeup) and that's about it.
 
a new ps2(since my old one died on me)
a gamecube wavebird wireless controller
2 packages of socks
1 shirt

that's it
 
Lessee...
-Nintendo Wii
-Kamen Rider Kabuto PS2 game (i hafta wait till I'm home to play it though, no modded PS2 at the folks' house)
-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the wii
-The new Disney's Robin Hood: Most Wanted Edition (i loved that movie when I was a kid)
-Some lego because it a tradition in my family that I get lego every year XD
-some cool clothes
-some needed cookware and gadgets needed around the home
-Classic Battletech: Total Warfare rulebook
-Alton Brown's I just came here for the food cookbook

Pretty good haul this year :D
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top