The Gentleman's Competition: Michael Joe Red Mask is t3h W1NNAH!!!!

Funny story...


Michael Joe had been masturbating the WHOLE TIME this contest was going on! You all got blue-balls for nothing! :laugh:
 
Bolt said:
Funny story...


Michael Joe had been masturbating the WHOLE TIME this contest was going on! You all got blue-balls for nothing! :laugh:

Were you dreaming of me or something? :laugh:

Bolt gets alot of Michael Joe fantasies!!

WOO!! I AM THE OMEGA RANGAR!!! I AM THE WINNAR!

Now if you excuse me guys, I have to unwind..... :laugh: :laugh:
 
You mean all those Asian Porn links I sent you didnt work? :eek:

Spicy Asian Teens gets me every time... :redface2:

Anyways... please congratulation to Michael Joe! :dance:
 
Bolt said:
You mean all those Asian Porn links I sent you didnt work? :eek:

Spicy Asian Teens gets me every time... :redface2:

This is why I never joined this competiton Bolt would've spammed me up to wazoo until I lost.
 
LMAO!!
Air! Air! I need air! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can`t decide if this is suppose to bee funny or just pethethic but I know it got me going.


I-I mean, ah nevermind. :laugh:
 
Congrats man. But I dread to think what's on your bed right now. And the toilet seat and the sofa and the keyboard and the tv and the kitchen table and the walls and the.. ceiling?! WTF?! Um.. later!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top