The Gentleman's Competition: Michael Joe Red Mask is t3h W1NNAH!!!!

Englishcookie said:
Well, I've come to a decision. I've felt a little silly being in a "gentlemen's competition" since this started, and since my arm is no longer being twisted to stay in, I think I'm just going to resign my post as the second female in this showdown (sorry, Marajade! ^_^*). All my protests of winning come to naught. lol Good luck, everyone!

I KNEW IT! *Maniacal laughte-I mean..um..awww sorry to see you go ^^;;
 
In light of recent events..UPDATE!!

Keith
STATUS: OUT! (6/24)
Head to Head: Still In

Michael Joe Red Mask
STATUS: Still in

MaraJade
STATUS: Still in.

Mega_Ranger
STATUS: Still In

Knux Five
STATUS: OUT! (6/24)
Head to Head: Still In.

Kimiden
STATUS: Still in.

Hariken
STATUS: OUT! (6/22)

Misfits923
STATUS: Still In

Warrior Jedah
STATUS: OUT! (7/1)

Englishcookie
STATUS: OUT! (7/6)

OverdrivePrime
STATUS: OUT! (6/20)

Neoboy3000
STATUS: OUT! (6/26)

Down to the Final Five..Wow I'm thinking Mara's going to win this one.
 
RESIGNATION

I quit. (DIDN'T DO IT!)

But I realize without me main compitition of Neoboy300, Englishcookie, and Keith I'm just now in the "Dis-interested catagory" as Metal Slime put it. I know I'm gonna catch major greif from Misfits and Kimiden for all the smack I talked. but I Resign.

R.I.P. hope of Winning.
 
Actually no Englishcookie...same here. I have been too busy and too occupied with other things that I've not even had time to check this forum...I resign as well cuz yeah, the whole "gentlemen" thing in the title puts a bit of a cramp on things doesn't it. So I resign my very probable victory to another hapless soul. ::bows out::
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top