No Other Choice (2026) ~ To Get the Job, Eliminate the Competition

cmoneyspinner

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
“No Other Choice” is a 2026 Korean film, categorized as Black Comedy, Crime Thriller, Psychological Thriller, and Satire. It is based on the novel, “The Ax”, and is streaming on […]
Read original article here:
 
I’m not sure if this is my type of film, but I’m definitely intrigued by the concept of "No Other Choice." The mix of black comedy and psychological thriller sounds like it could offer some really thought-provoking commentary on competition in the workplace, which feels especially relevant these days.

I noticed it’s based on "The Ax", I haven’t read that novel yet, but I’m curious how closely the film will follow the source material. Do you think the satire will hit hard, or might it come off as too over-the-top? I’m looking forward to seeing how they balance the humor and the darker themes.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top