The Forbidden Kingdom - Jackie Chan and Jet Li Team-Up!

Journey to the West? Isn't that the story of the anime called "Saiyuki"? And they had a character named Goku in it. :laugh:

This should be really good. Any idea when the Chinese version will come? 2008 is highly likely.

I was under the impression that Jet Li's last movie was supposed to be Fearless, but maybe it was his last wushu movie or movies he helped produce...

This should definitely be world-wide with those two in it.
:thumbs:
 
man, that trailer was awesome. it looks like it was made from a HK crew though instead of an American crew. Jackie and Jet going at it is what i want to see the most in this film. i havent seen Colin Chou be a main villain for a while so it i'm glad to see him in here.
 

I was under the impression that Jet Li's last movie was supposed to be Fearless, but maybe it was his last wushu movie or movies he helped produce...


I think his last movie with him doing any of his own martial art works without wire-fu :sweat: I mean Jet Li was in War right? Well I can't imagine Jet Li doing much without the help of wire-fu since he has a bad leg and risk of being crippled for life :disappoin
 
I think his last movie with him doing any of his own martial art works without wire-fu :sweat: I mean Jet Li was in War right? Well I can't imagine Jet Li doing much without the help of wire-fu since he has a bad leg and risk of being crippled for life :disappoin

Really? I had no idea. When did he hurt his leg? That would explain why he uses the wires so much.
 
Really? I had no idea. When did he hurt his leg? That would explain why he uses the wires so much.

Hey Inui, you'll probably enjoy this. I just made this new music vid for Jackie's directorial classic, Police Story. It's awesome!!!!!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1523677mqrrRacj?c=Japanfan4ever

By the way! New full-size pics from the movie. The links below each picture will take you to the wallpaper-sized picture if you'd like to save 'em.

Jet Li as Lan Cai He

7d19ce5.jpg


Wallpaper: http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3696/jetliforbiddenkingdomkt2.jpg

Jackie as Lu Yan

cd4bvn5.jpg


Wallpaper: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/7339/jackiechanforbiddenkingvq5.jpg

The Crew traveling to the West! :D:

e8e8cd9.jpg


Wallpaper: http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1808/groupshotforbiddenkingdtd5.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just want to make sure that nobody gets their hopes up about this, because it's probably going to suck.
 
Hey Inui, you'll probably enjoy this. I just made this new music vid for Jackie's directorial classic, Police Story. It's awesome!!!!!

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v1523677mqrrRacj?c=Japanfan4ever

.imageshack.us/img113/3696/jetliforbiddenkingdomkt2.jpg[/url][/B]

You were right, That was an awesome video. Love that song. And you picked the best scenes as well. Great job! :thumbs:

And those pictures rock. Cant wait till this movie comes out, despite all the negative hype.

I just want to make sure that nobody gets their hopes up about this, because it's probably going to suck.

Yeh, we know that. But, after seeing that trailer, one cant help but feel a bit anxious.
 
It's just lame that when Jackie and Jet finally decide to co-op, it's on this skeevy-looking pseudo-educational-video East-meets-West fantasy shlock.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top