The Forbidden Kingdom - Jackie Chan and Jet Li Team-Up!

Yeah your right, if im not mistaken journey to the west is a book about some group of people traveling trough china. And dragon ball z got the same concept only with a modern twist and more martial arts involved.

so if its gonna be based on the book (or novel) journey to the west then there will be les fighting right??

EDIT: oh wait wasnt there a japanese show about journey to the west, with that dude who plays densha ototko in the tv drama.
 
Last edited:
I wonder though, I know it's about some kid going to the past but will Jackie Chan be the Monkey King? :disappoin

What's most interesting to me is the quote from Jackie Chan on the wikipedia page; "The movie I just shot with Jet Li, The Forbidden Kingdom, actually isn't that great... The Forbidden Kingdom is a movie made for Americans... Chinese viewers may not like it. If I say it's a good movie now, then many people will be filled with overly high expectations and be disappointed when they see the movie."
Interesting.........

Here's a new shot from the set, Jackie looks hilarious as a hobo!

ForbiddenKingdomcostume.jpg
 
Last edited:
Yeah, but Jackie is notorious for not liking the movies he's in. He just recently posted a blog talking about how much he disliked the Rush Hour series and even things like Drunken Master 2.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top