The End of Power Rangers

From what I read..

They claims that it's too violent. To my eyes; I didn't see too much violent from each of Power Rangers seasons. For that matter, I'm very sad to see it go. Although, I'm still go for animated series, anyways.

Guess this is very acceptable for me to move on with my life. It has becoming part of my life since young kid and now all I can hope for power rangers to return in another form some day in the future. :disappoin
 
It's not claiming that Power Rangers is ending, just that the contract with the New Zealand studios is up this year.
 
Which means they could move the production or just re-negotiate.

You guys are jumping the gun. >.>

I'd doubt they'll re-negotiate. Remember, RPM went through production hell and backstage drama before its release, and not to mention, it's airing on a block where it's in mixed up time slots in different states, so I'd doubt that a Shinkenger adaptation will come after all this happens.
 
The only "violence" we see in Power Rangers is choreogaphed Martial Arts.

So does that mean Martial Arts lessons are banned in New Zealand as well?

Also I always wondered if Power Rangers is banned in New Zealand then why is it filmed there?
 
Well if RPM is a surprise runaway hit they could keep going.

The point is that at this time its WAY too early to say the end is set in stone. Sure it might be unlikely to continue but to say its down to 0% chance? Nuh huh!
 
The only "violence" we see in Power Rangers is choreogaphed Martial Arts.

So does that mean Martial Arts lessons are banned in New Zealand as well?

Also I always wondered if Power Rangers is banned in New Zealand then why is it filmed there?

VERY good question!!!!!!:nono: Heck, why didn't PR just filmed in Canada? That should end all of this drama!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top