The End of Power Rangers

Also, if the contract with New Zealand is up, they might either end the series or continue in Animated format. Remember, they moved to New Zealand to reduce production cost and I'm sure Disney doesn't have any plans to increase it anytime soon.
 
I thought I would be feeling indifferent about Power Rangers having its final season, but after watching that trailer for RPM, I'm a little disappointed. From what I saw in the trailer, this has the potential to be a really terrific season, possibly the best of the last 10 years.

I suppose it's only fitting that one of my favorite childhood shows go out with a gigantic bang, though.
 
Well, goodbye power rangers...
At least we still have sentai and the other power ranger seasons.
And Kamen Rider and KRDK
 
As sad as I am to see Power Rangers ending, I'm also kinda glad. Because, I think the franchise went on long enough and it's time to put it to a close now.
 
Again, PR is NOT cancled, at least for sure. It is just coming to the end of the contract with New Zeleand. All that article is saying that is the contract is up, hasn't been renewed, and is unlikely to be filmed there anymore.

NOWHERE in the article does it say that this current season of PR is the last one. That's something Disney will announce, not the studio it's currently filmed at.
 
LOL I love how quick people press the panic button, when PR related news like this comes up. :castlerock1:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top