THE CROW Trilogy & Series - Talkback

The first one is the best easily though I am not sure why, when I analyze the flaws of the sequels I realize most of them are in the first movie as well, yet for some reason its so much better.

Crow1: Great, just don't start to over analyze it since you'll realize how mediocre the movie really is.

Crow2: Supposed to be a sequel but its almost a remake except for a few changes here and there, its indeed a sequel since the little girl from the first movie is now grown up. But yeah its basically the first movie again but for some reason its just not as cool.

Crow3: No connections to the past movies and unlike the second one this one actually tries to do something different so with that alone its better than the second one. Its alright but nothing special.

Crow4: Also no connections and this one definitely tries something entirely different from the past movies, I'll give it props to that and a few neat ideas but other than that it wass just boring.


Has anyone watched the show? How is it?
 
Crow2: Supposed to be a sequel but its almost a remake except for a few changes here and there, its indeed a sequel since the little girl from the first movie is now grown up. But yeah its basically the first movie again but for some reason its just not as cool.

It was a sequel, since adult Sarah showed up. For some reason, I don't feel like the second movie isn't a sequel at all.
 
I do like that song that played during the end credits though. "Alive in Your Memories" is what it's called. I just had to sync it to my MP3 player.

Sooooooo, how about Stairway to Heaven? You know, the short-lived TV series with Marc Dacascos playing Eric Draven.

I didn't even realise the girl from part 1 was the adult girl in part 2. Nice.

The tv series was ok, I caught a few episodes. Im actually downloading the full series now to give it another go around when I'm done with Highlander.

Bolt is a big fan of the tv series and is a huge WWE fan.
 
Furlong is still an alright actor. I actually enjoyed his dramatic acting in some of the scenes of part 4.

The Crow vs. Angel (David Borenaz) = fanfic!!!

As for Tara Reid


Just die already.
 
So, about that song heard in the ending credits from Wicked Prayer that I talked about earlier. In case anyone might want to give a listen, you can go here. It's sung by Evelina Christopherson, the wife of Jamie Christopherson, who composed music for the movie.

The first Crow movie definitely had a great soundtrack though.
 
Good news for fans of the first movie only, the TV series takes place after that movie and pretty much ignores the 3 sequels.

So far it's pretty good and does follow in the footsteps of the 1st movie with Eric Draven. That awesome theme song instrumental bgm is also in the tv show!.
 
The series was loosely based on the original sequel idea, if Brandon Lee had lived actually.

And I wanted the show to continue... sucked how it ended like it did... ;_; It needs to continue damn it! :shakefist
 
Most good shows get cancelled anyway. I'm just glad this one season sticks to the original movie and gives more info on Draven's background.

I think this may have been filmed in Toronto aswell.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top