The Comic/Manga/GN Haul Thread... of SWEETNESS!

Tenraisenpuujin

Black Version
So who's gettin' what?

Blade of the Immortal vols. 2, 4, 5, 6 (Memorial Day manga sale at 10,000,000 Year Picnic!)
Put The Book Back On The Shelf: A Belle and Sebastian Anthology
Astonishing X-Men vol. 1 Hardcover
The Devil's Panties #2
PVP: The Dork Ages

I really want to pick up a bunch of things-- Frank Miller's 300, the Alias hardcover, Absolute Watchmen-- but with all the cash I've been dropping, my wife's gonna drop ME soon...
 
Yoshitaka Amano's Fairies
The Complete Frank Miller Spider-Man
X-Factor Visionaries vol. 1: Peter David (I actually already have the entire run of the David/Stroman David/Quesada work on the Havok/Polaris/Multiple Man/Wolfsbane/Quicksilver/Strong Guy version of X-Factor, but I thought it was worth getting the trade so I wouldn't have to dig out the individual comics every time I wanted to read them...)
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top