The best zombie movie EVER

When it comes to zombie movies, the 1990 Night of the Living Dead remake & Day of the Dead has a special place in this heart of mine!
 
Last edited:
See you say you are being sarcastic, but about which part? Because if you are being sarcastic then that means you really LIKE the movies you just said you hated. So which is it? Are you being sarcastic, or do you not know what sarcasm is?

Anyway, this movie is going to own.:castlerock:

My sarcastic part was that every Japanese movie sucks. Because not every movie from Japan sucks, but I would say at least 60% of the japanese movies I have watched are utter crap.

Honestly, in the last year, I have grown tired of shitty movies. I have spent too much money and time watching garbage like Transformers, GI Joe, The Ring series (both Jp and US versions), etc. Hell, this year has been the worst year for movies period, because so far, Avengers, Prometheus, Cabin in the Woods, and Hunger Games are the only movies that have been good, all of the other 12 movies I have seen have sucked major ass.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top