I don't have low self esteem.
So, my previous thread regarding a parody of Fangire Queen's "No Boys Allowed" thread was locked, and I was gonna make a few replies to some of the comments posted but I couldn't because the thread got locked before I could get a chance..

So anyway..

1 - Yes, there are Filipino, etc only threads but I've even posted on a Canadian and a Korean thread from what I remember and I didn't get any bother from any Canadians or Koreans. I've even made a British thread and I didn't care if any non British posted in that thread. Any foreigners interested in our British culture? Fine, be my guest. Even Forever Red from America posted a video of "Keeping Up Appearances".

Even those Korean and Canadian threads didn't have anything like "No Brits Allowed" unnessesarily added.

2 - How is the Henshin Hotties thread a male only thread? I know there is a Henshin Hunks thread but from what I heard even guys post there and they don't nessesarily have to be gay. I don't post there but only because I don't find it interesting.

3 - Does it really make a difference if 95% of members of this board are males? Why should there be "girl things" that only girls should be allowed to talk about? Infact, how is "Asian Pop Stars" a girl only thing? I as a male also listen to Asian pop. I even listen to TM Revolution, who by the way, is also a Male pop singer.

And by the way, no I do not believe that video games and beer are male only things, those were just random in my parody.

Heroes are forever
First, use the viewing globe, man.

And second, I have something I wanted to say in that thread too:

[hide]:HG: Debate over[/hide]

S

scikaiju

I would like ot point out, as a male, that you're just letting this girls only thread bother you way more than you should be. Seeing how this is a male dominated FQ wanted a place were the ladies on the board can talk about stuff without male members coming and disrupting the conversation or being immature by going "ew gross" or some ****. It's not hurting you in any way so just let it go dude.