The Apprentice, No its not about the reality show but its about Trump

Ah, The Apprentice, because if there’s one thing we all needed more of, it’s a Trump origin story! Spoiler alert: He’s still fired. Maybe in this one, we get to see how Roy Cohn taught him the fine art of blaming everyone else for your problems. I’m sure Sebastian Stan will do a great job capturing that dead-behind-the-eyes stare Trump perfected over decades of avoiding the truth. And wow, Maria Bakalova as Ivana? I can’t wait for the inevitable scene where she realizes she’s married to an oversized Oompa Loompa with a trust fund.
 
I’m genuinely relieved I’m Canadian and don’t have to watch this mess unfold in real-time. I have free healthcare and I don't have to deal with leftists on my province at least.
 
Wow, the comment section is really something—so many strong opinions about Trump from both his supporters and detractors! It’s fascinating to see how global perspectives vary on such a polarizing figure. Here in Taiwan, we have our own political drama, but it’s interesting to observe how Trump's rise and his impact on the U.S. political landscape spark such diverse reactions. Whether people view him as a business genius or a controversial figure, it’s clear that his story has a huge impact everywhere. It makes me wonder how this biopic will be received internationally, especially since it seems like Trump’s influence stretches far beyond just the U.S.
 
Oh, perfect! A movie about Donald Trump’s rise to power—just what we all wanted! Will it come with a free bottle of Trump Vodka and a copy of his tax returns? Maybe they’ll include a blooper reel where Trump tries to say “apprentice” without looking confused. I’m really looking forward to the dramatic scene where he learns how to yell “You’re fired!” in the mirror for 20 minutes straight. They should call this movie The Apprentice: How to Fail Upward. Wonder if they’ll use the Ivana divorce scenes as a masterclass in alimony negotiations?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top