Favorite Reality Show

I have watched America's Next Top Model and it's not too bad, I actually enjoy it. I also watch sometimes the Australian Masterchef and America's got Talent, not so bad either.

You're not a fan of reality shows Jellyfish eh?

Mmm, I think we are watching season 12 here in Portugal right now, Jillian just left, that is season 12 right?

I think I may be addicted to reality TV. There are so many shows right now that I can't even list them all. I think two of my top shows are "The Voice" and "Face Off". Ever since I've discovered the Viggle app it makes watching TV more fun.

I'm watching Auction Hunters and Shark Tank, both great shows with different kinds, I think I'm enjoying Shark Tank better currently.

I enjoyed the original The Real World when it first aired back in the early 1990's.

As for modern shows, I would say Chopped is one of my favorites. It seems the least scripted and manipulated of all of the cooking competition shows. I was into MasterChef until I found out how faked the show was, which was unfortunate.

I do enjoy Masterchef, both Australia and US, but US better.

I've started to watch the season 12 of the Biggest Loser and I enjoy it a lot, I don't know why but I find it entertaining... :D

The only reality show I watch nowadays is The Bad Girls Club. I just love the drama and when they finally have good fights.

The first few seasons were way better then the ones that followed. Though, I still watch and don't regret it one bit.