Thank you, Disney - For Power Rangers

You haven't watched RPM?

Your missing out on the best **** Disney has ever made.

Really? Maybe I should go back and continue! I only watched the first 2 episodes and it was okay. Better then anything what Bruce contributed :D
 
Damn right it is. His formula of writing sucked with Power Rangers, I'll give him credit for putting together Aaron Stone which has turned out great.
 
<< Thankyou Disney for that, WOOT! :buttrock:

(Of course, I mean for giving Adelaide a break and saving her from the day-to-day tedium of working a real job :thumbs: )
 
You know, I always favored SPD. I thought it was one of Disney's stronger PR series, Don't know about RPM becauseI haven't watched it yet. ^_^;

I agree. I really enjoyed SPD a lot. But definitely check out RPM. It is a wonderful season and the first couple episodes will reveal that.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top