Saw this on Saturday, and it was good. It wasn't amazing, but it didn't suck.
I went in expecting it to NOT be on the same level as T1 or T2. And it wasn't. Nothing will ever hold a significant place in my heart and my past as those two movies. I remember watching those over and over again with my sister when we were kids.
So seeing T:S on Saturday with her was pretty great....we took moments in the new movie and compared them to the old, often poking fun at it (ie: the song playing on the radio when Connor reprograms the robot motorcycle to ride it is the same song that's playing when his foster father tells him that his mom asked him to clean his room and he was all, "She's not my mother, Todd.", the part when he's breaking into Skynet with the card/pin numbers is exactly like the part in T2 when he was stealing money from an ATM, the end fight scene in Skynet city is like the end scenes in T1 and T2 (the industrial feel))
So yeah, it was fun making fun of it. All the actors did pretty well, and I was super surprised to see Arnold in it (even though he only lended his face for CGI), I gasped when I saw him and I was like, " THAT WAS THE GREATEST MOMENT IN THIS MOVIE EVER."
So yeah. Pretty good....but not SUPER AWESOME.