Terebi Kun's 2008 Power Ranger scan!

NinjaJack

Member
Hey guys I'm in s semi state of shock that this has not be posted on translated yet.

Check it out, no Battlizer in here
1212158425085ec6.jpg
 
There's no Battlizer because Terebi-kun isn't the "yearly Battlizer magazine" people are thinking of. As far as I know this is their first Power Rangers coverage in ages.
 
Either way, battilizers look like cheap toys, even when at full size so I can live without one for a good long while
 
Bat Ranger: GekiBlack!
Elephant Ranger: GekiGreen!
Shark Ranger: GekiSlicer!

Also about the Kensei Appearing, I think that something will happen to their other masters (aside from RJ and Mao) and the'll reappear as the Kensei. As for the wolfman transformation, I think RJ something will happen to RJ but he'll surivive it while battling the wolf inside him that has then manifested.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top