Tensou Sentai Goseiger - 2010 Sentai - Pictures and info on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a Tensounder on a brace would work maybe. Have the mouth open down the forearm. Slot the card then turn the arm around to a pumping-fist position, and with the free hand, push the card holder back into the device.

I want to hear it at least once go: "You've been Tens-OWNED!" XD
 
no seriously, since they're from Gosei World, I don't think they would understand certain things in our world.
I love these kinda heroes, where they're from another world/planet/dimension and they have to get used to certain things they've never seen/experienced before.
 
That theme is part of the reason I like Ultraman Mebius so much. A goodly portion of the show is spent with him learning how humans act and interact with each other. I'm hopeful this'll do the same. And well. It would be easy to make that sort of thing incredibly irritating, too...
 
So I guess that Goseiger will end with the Goseigers flying back to Gosei World and never to come back for the 35th teamup just like Timerangers did... ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top