Tensou Sentai Goseiger - 2010 Sentai - Pictures and info on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, candy toys.

From the promos, I'm really warming up to the Tensouder now. Before I was mixed, but now I like it more. I'm like 80/20 now. I still just need to know where they put it/summon it, because I know there is no way in hell they put those in the pockets. lol
 
They'll probably fall from the sky...or maybe they might just keep in their pockets :sweat:

I was thinking of them falling from the sky. That'd be hot. But when It comes to changing devices appearing in a flashy way, I always think of Power Rangers.

lol This will be a first if the changers aren't always on them.

NO Wonder! Not in their pockets! lol
 
OH WOW! that would be the first :O_O:, I mean when you think about it, where could they keep their changers?

Crazy right? lol I love trying to solve pre-season mysteries.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say...clipped to their belt sorta like...in the pictures we've seen. >_>

Uhh, we haven't seen civilian pics with it on their belts ryou. Plus you know toei/bandai..they sell every little thing. So if it was clipped to their sides in show they would sell a clip for the toys, sorta how they sell phone cases for phone changers. But they're not.

They're selling the ranger belt, and the rangers obviously won't wear those in civilian form. So It's not as simple as you think. :hmm:
 
More gashapon toys

kedjea.jpg

29vnfap.jpg

29ve4b6.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top