Team Dragon Knight is Coming to the Power Morphicon!

The only history they share is both footage came from Toei. That's it! Which brings me back to my first point. Why even call it a Power Ranger convention. If your going to just say well they are both Toku. If you want it to be all about Toku. Then name it that!

The source for both was created by the same person. They have been partner shows for a long time from toei. KR had a short live run in the 90's. It came back. Some of the people that worked on PR worked on DK. DK and PR share fans. I could go on, but my point is clear. It's not called "Power Rangers convention". I fail to see why you guys are against this. It's pretty silly IMO. It can only help the con.
 
All media conventions end up inviting people who don't conform to the actual convention theme. Even business conventions sometimes do this, because it's... well, good business.

Generally convention organizers are far more interested in inviting guests who'll sell more tickets than sticking rigidly to a theme. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight has a strong following and the PMC organizers probably had good reason to think that inviting them would be good for ticket sales and the con's image.

If you don't like that, you have a problem with PMC's organizers first and foremost. The way people in the con business traditionally address this is by founding their own con or joining the staff of a competitor. Good luck, anybody who wants to get their own really, truly, PR-only con off the ground.

Thank you.
 
All media conventions end up inviting people who don't conform to the actual convention theme. Even business conventions sometimes do this, because it's... well, good business.

Generally convention organizers are far more interested in inviting guests who'll sell more tickets than sticking rigidly to a theme. Kamen Rider Dragon Knight has a strong following and the PMC organizers probably had good reason to think that inviting them would be good for ticket sales and the con's image.

If you don't like that, you have a problem with PMC's organizers first and foremost. The way people in the con business traditionally address this is by founding their own con or joining the staff of a competitor. Good luck, anybody who wants to get their own really, truly, PR-only con off the ground.

Hey it thier convention. They can do what they want,but I'm not going to change my opinion that I find it silly. They were invited,fine. More power to them,but I will say this. When they do show up. Whoever from thier group that went out of thier way to distant themselves from Power Rangers should stand up and explain. Why he made such a remark only to what a year later show up at convention for a show he took shots at. I said my two cents,peace!

Don't forget which board you're on.

Is that a threat? Because,if it is. That's very childish. lol
 
More of a cautionary reminder. Tiny things like this get blown way out of proportion all the time here. God forbid anyone question why people with little or no connection to PR are official guests. Is it madness, or is it Sparta? I'll let you decide.
 
More of a cautionary reminder. Tiny things like this get blown way out of proportion all the time here. God forbid anyone question why people with little or no connection to PR are official guests. Is it madness, or is it Sparta? I'll let you decide.

Oh trust me I know all about the politics behind the scenes. I been here long enough to know the details. :laugh:

If I was scared I would of left a long time ago...


P.S. Plus I know some of them are defense mode,because thier pals with DK staff members. I knew I get few of them piling on me. I'm a big boy I can handle it.
 
When they do show up. Whoever from thier group that went out of thier way to distant themselves from Power Rangers should stand up and explain. Why he made such a remark only to what a year later show up at convention for a show he took shots at.

Marketing. Pure and simple buzz generation.

Beside it was the Disney era!! Everybody was bitching the Disney era for pete sake! If anything it was fan pandering!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top