Super Smash Bros Brawl - Discussion

Hey I just found this out, remember Isaac from Golden Sun? Seems that he's an assist trophy!
Isaac_Move_Assist.JPG
 
So I finally unlocked Star Wolf on my friends Wii, although he's not an exact clone (even though even in melee there technically was "no clones") like I expected him to be, he isn't all that great to be the "Super Hidden" character. I mean he's middle-tier at best.

Also I finally beat Subspace, Sonic's inclusion in Subspace seems too rushed, like they just dumped him there.
 
I have a 7:30min video of the final Brawl at this weekend's Nintendo sponcored Brawl Tournament in Boston. Talk about a LOOOOOONG day that was!

See ya all in NYC next week for the finals! ;)
 
So I finally unlocked Star Wolf on my friends Wii, although he's not an exact clone (even though even in melee there technically was "no clones") like I expected him to be, he isn't all that great to be the "Super Hidden" character. I mean he's middle-tier at best.

Also I finally beat Subspace, Sonic's inclusion in Subspace seems too rushed, like they just dumped him there.

You already have a copy, or are you playing the japanese version? :sly:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top