Super Sentai VS Power Rangers

My heart will always be on the side of sentai after i experienced it in 2003. so I'm all eyes and ears on sentai. and that's all i can say.
 
Though I haven't really enjoyed a season since SPD and I didn't actually finish Operation Overdrive and have no intention of doing so, I'd go for coexistance. Way, when compared to most Sentai, Power Rangers just doesn't match up, but there have been the odd times where I thought the Power Rangers version was a lot better than its Sentai counterpart.
 
I'll always give credit to Power Rangers as being one of my favorite things as a kid...and also as the gateway drug that later got me into Sentai. XD

If we're considering the entire span of Power Rangers, that's not something that's easily written off, especially if it got you into Sentai. It's had a good run in the past, and we still enjoy it. If we're speaking of it recently, I haven't been able to enjoy the last few shows, while I've been loving every Sentai show I watch.

Although I honestly enjoy Sentai a lot more, Power Rangers will always be dear to my heart. So coexistence it is.

...I pick corn!
 
I still like Power Rangers not as an fan but pure out of curiousity.

I like sentai more since i started with Abaranger. the thing i hate allot about power rangers is that they don't give kids valuable lesson about things in life just this year with one episode of Jungle fury witht hat kid who steal some money was good enough to learn kids about how bad stealing is. if you tell me if sentai got this? i would say yes! Abaranger was good for his father daughter relationship and shown that the way how they put an relationship with parent child was important. With Magiranger you got the whole courage stuff during the whole season and one episode even give an very good example. when kai lost his courage he than needed to learn to get his courage back by just doing the right thing no matter how scared you are.

I said this ones i like action series and super heroes stuff but i'm not an Action whore. if i am i would be such an jerk complaining who's better well not anymore.

and for the rest i have same opinion for those who like sentai more. i like sentai because of the mature story. and that's highly unsual for people who werent used for these kind of stories for kids and that's why i like it. and the whole cute stuff in sentai might be childish but that's how it has to be it's still an kids show.
 
There have been times when I thought PR was doing a better job than Sentai. Likewise there were times then I thought Sentai was more watchable than PR.

One thing about Sentai is that they can get away with more mature plots or storylines. They also have the luxury of planning and plotting out their season. So Sentai has higher chances of producing a worth while story. Where as PR can be riddled with problems and executive restrains on what they can or cant show/tell/do.

Im voting both.

Good point, and while I agree with you on that, I have to say that I find More sentai series watchable than PR, especially for the past few seasons.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top