Lurker
I'm waiting for grim and disturbing Goseiger and Go-Busters, courtesy of Inoue.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Are they likely to be aimed at the same audience as the Kamen Rider novels? We don't need loads of sex in Sentai and we certainly don't need grimdark Goseiger

Lurker
But just imagine grimdark Goseiger!

I don't want it either, but at the same time I just want to know how Inoue would tackle that, since I'd say Goseiger is easily the most lighthearted of the complete seasons between Shinkenger and present.

But just imagine grimdark Goseiger!

I don't want it either, but at the same time I just want to know how Inoue would tackle that, since I'd say Goseiger is easily the most lighthearted of the complete seasons between Shinkenger and present.

Maybe something a little bit like this ...

Toshiki Inoue's Goseiger said:
"**** you, *****!" yelled Moune. "Alata loves ME, not you!"
"Who cares? I've been having sex with GoseiKnight the whole time," Eri shouted back.
"Don't bring ME into this. I'm gay," said Nozomu; and went off to join a street gang.

(...)

"Where's Onii-chan?" said Moune.
"He became a rent boy and moved to Colombia. Inoue couldn't be bothered to include him in the story," said Professor Amachi. "Fancy some meth?"

(...)

Hyde was very emo about Magis's death, even though it happened more than ten years before. For several paragraphs, there was angst. Then Magis appeared to him in spirit and told him ever so gently that they would be bros forever, but just maybe it was time Hyde started getting over it.

Hyde was resolute. He knew what he had to do. He would go out there and make the world a better place for everybody to live. Then he was hit by a speeding milk float as he tried to help an old lady cross the road.

(...)

"Aha! We meet again, GoseiRed," said the designated bad guy.

"Brajira?" said Alata.

"NO! I'm a totally new character just for this novel. I remind everybody of Brajira, and for all intents and purposes I might as well be Brajira, but the author thinks he's being deep and intense and reminding everybody that the fight's never over!"

"Oh," said Alata. And then the other guy pushed him into some water.

(...)

158 pages later, everybody realised that none of this would have happened if they'd just had a simple conversation at the start.

^Did one of Inoue's novels have a 'new' character? Huh.

That's rather amusing really. Could you do another?

I can't remember which ones he wrote but IIRC a few of them did feature new characters, yeah ...

I'll probably make an ff.net account and do a few parody versions just for lols at Inoue's expense

Lurker
...I think I love you Lazy. That was amazing. Love the last few lines of Inoue tropes.

I hope you do make the FF account, I want more.