Super Rescue Solbrain (English Dub Edition) - Talk Up!

So Fire from Winspector DOES return with a new upgraded suit, KNIGHT FIRE!!!!! :buttrock:

The best part is I heard this 2nd half of the series gets even more serious and out of all 3 Rescue Hero shows Solbrain was the apparent "worst" of them all and I'm loving the **** outta it. :buttrock:
 
Episode 41 just pulled off something I've never seen on North American Television or Tokusatsu....

One of the villians of the episode gave Solbraver the FINGER.........Full out "**** You" right to Cory/Solbraver.

This has got to be the most "realistic" Tokusatsu series I've ever seen. Each episode gets better and better, the stories are great, the characters are cool, and it just goes on and on.

I'm totally looking forward to Winspector and Exceedraft.
 
Forever Knight said:
Episode 41 just pulled off something I've never seen on North American Television or Tokusatsu....

One of the villians of the episode gave Solbraver the FINGER.........Full out "**** You" right to Cory/Solbraver.

I remember that...that was cool. :laugh:
 
Michael Joe Red Mask said:
I don't blame the villain. Sometimes, Cory could be a jabronie.:laugh:

Actually, I really like Cory. He's got alotta heart and I like the way he does he work. He's cool in my book. The only thing he lacks is martial arts skills.

Rachel is starting to wear skirts that show off her sexy legs. :)

File/Knight Fire = The King.
 
Finished the series up last night and I enjoyed every single minute of it. It was serious from beginning to end and I loved that about it.

It had one of those Sci-Fi Cop show styles to it aswell. I think having it dubbed so I could understand everything was an added bonus aswell.

I recommend it to everyone looking to check out the Metal Heroes genre.

I was also hoping for a brief cameo by the Exceedraft team like what happens in the Space Sheriff Trilogys but that didn't happen, no big deal.

Overall grade: A

Next Stop: Exceedraft.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top