we won't know yet since the screenie with him is either:

-him going stabby in his finisher
-all 4 Blade riders going on an all out brawl using the Tag gauge

You're right. Gotta wait for the next week info.

The problem with this argument is, the Ixa in Climax Heroes is obviously Nago. Not Otoya, not Jirou, not Yuri.
Don't forget Ryo, the Spider Fangire too. He transformed into Save and Burst in 1986 and 2008 respectively.

There's no reason whatsoever for him to go Save -> Burst, or to use Save at all.
If it was Otoya, I'd go the other way, and point out that both Burst AND Rising would make no sense. But it's Nago. For Nago, Save makes no sense, nor having to power up to Burst.
But Nago used Burst AS his base form. He didn't use Burst as a power up. He would enter battle and immediatly turn into Burst since his very first appearance.
Well, Nago did transform into Ixa Safe mode in Ixa introduction eps. but that lasted only for seconds and He never ever assume Save mode again after that eps. But, I completely concur that Nago should start as Ixa Burst as his default form in SCH and has Rising Ixa transformation in red gauge. As for Otoya just give him Dark Kiva

The new Tendou Souji
So you're saying that Liner Form just got deleted because Ryoutarou decided to turn into Plat Form instead of Liner in ONE FIGHT in the Trilogy ( Vs. Piggys Imagin)?

Well, you did imply here...

Liner form is still another power up for Den-O [..] And it wasn't ignored at all, all power ups disappeared after the 4th movie

And, which number movie is Episode Red:

Ore Tanjou
Climax Deka
Final Countdown
Onigashima Battleship
> Episode Red

Hey, seems it's the fifth movie which means that by your logic, Liner Form had gotten deleted by then and he couldn't use it against the Piggies Imajin.

Dev choices are not lazy,

Not every time but, it's a 50/50 type thing.

Welcome
I personally always though of Plat Form as Den-O's base form.There was nothing special about Sword Form that made it more of a base form than the Rod, Axe, and Gun Forms.It's kinda like Wizard's Styles where he just likes a certain form better.

No Fear, No Pain.
Leangle. Awsome, but not as shocking as ZABEE. Still this does increase our chances for Drake, Dark Kiva, and yes ANOTHER AGITO.

1.it's YOUR fanfiction man, everyone go back to PAGE 72 and look at the wonderful colorful roster tables that Thunder025 had conjured, see NEW den O and Nega Den O

2.kinda contradictory to point#1

Aren't we talking about 2 different things here? My list included Nega Den-O and NEW Den-O but not an *look at the list*... Oh crap, I mixed up the names by accident... I didn't mean that, sorry.

It is supposed to be Nega Den-O Nega Form and NEW Den-O Strike Form. LOL. Sorry.

Well, you did imply here...

And, which number movie is Episode Red:

Ore Tanjou
Climax Deka
Final Countdown
Onigashima Battleship
> Episode Red

Hey, seems it's the fifth movie which means that by your logic, Liner Form had gotten deleted by then and he couldn't use it against the Piggies Imajin.

By disappeared I meant "were not used", doesn't mean that Toei doesn't consider Liner as a power up anymore. And again, Ryoutarou didn't use any power up not because he couldn't just because it was written like that so that Zeronos (the main star of the movie) could come and save the day. Sorry, English is not my main language so it is hard to convey a message properly.

I personally always though of Plat Form as Den-O's base form.There was nothing special about Sword Form that made it more of a base form than the Rod, Axe, and Gun Forms.It's kinda like Wizard's Styles where he just likes a certain form better.

For me, and for Toei, the main form is the one the power ups are molded after and the ones that will appear in every promotion. Kuuga is the same thing, his first form was Growing but his main form is Mighty. Wizard's main form (Style) is Flame.

I concur. Without Momo, Nogami cannot transform into Sword form and he must settle for others like turtle, bear, or Dragon. Plat is definitely his base.

This reminds me with Kuuga's Growing and Ryuki's Blank. I can proudly say that Kuuga's base form is Mighty even though his first ever transformation is Growing. But since he has been able to transform into Mighty, he never ever assume Growing as his base form again (except when he's in dying or exhausted state).

Ryuki has the same case with Kuuga. His base form is the red one. Although his first ever transformation is Blank form but since he's made contract with Dragredder, he never ever assume Blank form again.

As for Den-O he always initially transforms into Plat form before he touches those red, blue, yellow, purple buttons.

For me, and for Toei, the main form is the one the power ups are molded after and the ones that will appear in every promotion. Kuuga is the same thing, his first form was Growing but his main form is Mighty. Wizard's main form (Style) is Flame.
I don't disagree with you if we're using real universe logic such as Toei official form, promotional stuff, etc. But, not if I'm using the story's universe logic.

I don't disagree with you if we're using real universe logic such as Toei official form, promotional stuff, etc. But, not if I'm using the story's universe logic.

And I also don't disagree with you on your vision. But in things like games, music and other types of promo material they tend to go for the first logic, unfortunately or not.

Just to end the IXA business, I am pretty sure there is place for Save and Rising on the same gauge just like there is place for Vega and Zero Forms on Zeronos' single Power Up Gauge.

No Fear, No Pain.
As for Den-O he always initially transforms into Plat form before he touches those red, blue, yellow, purple buttons.

Ummm have you ever watched Den-O?(That was a smart ass comment, no offense) Ryo presses a button and scans his pass straight into the imagin forms all the time. Sure it shows plate as the armor equips, but he is going straight to another form in the doing.

As for Otoya as IXA save, I like that idea. I don't like Dark Kiva as his power up though. I'd much rather see Dark Kiva as a stand alone character that has all three users selectable, like Birth and ZABEE. But that's me.

Enough already... :laugh: Regardless of how well or poorly these games have done it previously, this is a fanservice game more than anything else. Things don't have to bring new gameplay elements to be used and everything is fair game.
65bMy.jpg

Enough already... :laugh: Regardless of how well or poorly these games have done it previously, this is a fanservice game more than anything else. Things don't have to bring new gameplay elements to be used and everything is fair game.

Yes boss. :disappoin