Still hoping for Sky Rider and Stronger.

I'm with you on that. I'm also hoping for Super-1 because this is Souta Fukushi's last game recording and it would be a shame if he didn't have a special line vs Super-1. :laugh:

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
The only reason I hope for Sky Riders is because the new battle function is Air battles. And well since the man passed this year, I would like to see a tribute to him by putting Stronger in here with some sort of memorial message.

Just a passing through Toku Fan....
And his finisher is Blizzard Venom. I don't get it, is Climax Heroes some sort of 3d version of All Kamen Rider Generations 2?
Plus it's incredibly anticlimactic in my opinion.
Well, here's hope that screenshot is just incredibly finisher like Rider Art.

As far as showa goes, if we getting new ones, we have to get X and Stronger and possibly playable Ultraman. To complete Legendary 7.

Did you mean Riderman? Cause I don't see how Ultraman would work in this game.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Leangle was expected. And with him I guess there is a higher possibility, that Drake will make It in game (Zanki and Skull are in for sure). Will Dark Kiva be in game as last TV-Rider?

I'm not sure If they will put Showa, but Skyrider and Super-1 will definitely be good choices.
And since Riderman is a summon for V3, he probably isn't playable.

Lurker
And his finisher is Blizzard Venom. I don't get it, is Climax Heroes some sort of 3d version of All Kamen Rider Generations 2?
Plus it's incredibly anticlimactic in my opinion.
Well, here's hope that screenshot is just incredibly finisher like Rider Art.

err, its just makes sense to use the "strongest" attack+possible form for the finisher, blizzard venom is the only official 3 card combo leangle has outside of spinning dance, which was just stolen from Chalice, lightning slash were a 2 card attack but that's because blade jack only ever does that in the TV series for his finisher and it's jack form.

i know leangle's rider kick are awesome and all, but that just means we can now spam it since its not a super(?)

unless they also changed more of the rosters finishers like kuuga's ultimate finisher to pyro>ultimate punch or Hy-Kabu's finisher into MH Cyclone then you cannot say that they are copying RG2 for finishers yet(the hyper kabuto thing is already false since Cyclone is his rider art in SCH)

Leangle was expected. And with him I guess there is a higher possibility, that Drake will make It in game

I'm not sure If they will put Showa, but Skyrider and Super-1 will definitely be good choices.
And since Riderman is a summon for V3, he probably isn't playable

if Drake is in, then they might as well add the NEXTy V3 as an alternate skin with drake's VA voicing him(finisher is burning reverse double typhoon punch, gauge is still orange, but summons G-virus "final" Chiharu instead of Riderman, which has the same attack, only with tentacles :castlerock:)

as for riderman, well, Diend can summon riders that we can also use, plus, back in earlier games you CAN use Vajin and fight against Faiz(the support function got locked during that match)

if he's playable though, then expect momotaros and the Shadow to be playable too, just because its momotaros, and because zectroopers are simply a more awesome version of riderman's arsenal but with inept wearers+a very bad era to be born in

Lurker
and all, but that just means we can now spam it since its not a super(?)

unless they also changed more of the rosters finishers like kuuga's ultimate finisher to pyro>ultimate punch or Hy-Kabu's finisher into MH Cyclone then you cannot say that they are copying RG2 for finishers yet(the hyper kabuto thing is already false since Cyclone is his rider art in SCH)

Well, Those finishers were made before RG2. Although Chalice does have wild shot instead of regular Spinning dance... Oh well. It's just blizzard venom is incredibly lame. I guess it would work a little better in 3d environment instead of the over the top animations in 2d game, where just kinda touching someone with the end of your stick was just weak.

So, Leangle's in. With so much new chara & other improvements, that's why they name it Super CH instead of just CH Wizard. Anyway, what gauge Leangle has? In tv series, his no. 10 card is Remote which serves to release Undead. So, will he be a summoner type like Diend or V3?

Lurker
Well, Those finishers were made before RG2. Although Chalice does have wild shot instead of regular Spinning dance... Oh well. It's just blizzard venom is incredibly lame. I guess it would work a little better in 3d environment instead of the over the top animations in 2d game, where just kinda touching someone with the end of your stick was just weak.

as i said, whenever possible, the rider usually does their finisher in their strongest form, which is why gills and chalice gets to change forms for their finishers, for leangle, well, he's stuck with the next best thing, which is the 3 card combo

we haven't seen Garren's finisher or rider arts yet to find out whether the changed his finisher into jack burning shot, but the SAYOKO kick has so much memetic importance that i doubt it will get replaced anytime soon, especially since the man himself will be voicing garren this time around.

So, Leangle's in. With so much new chara & other improvements, that's why they name it Super CH instead of just CH Wizard. Anyway, what gauge Leangle has? In tv series, his no. 10 card is Remote which serves to release Undead. So, will he be a summoner type like Diend or V3?

we won't know yet since the screenie with him is either:

-him going stabby in his finisher
-all 4 Blade riders going on an all out brawl using the Tag gauge

since he summoned the elephant undead in RG2, there's possibility that he can do the same in SCH, but my money is currently on the gray gauge for Leangle(since chalice still doesn't get no love and also has gray)