Lurker
05f1d2c9d48147a182b9c010ddf3f2a5.jpg

Surprisingly relevant to the current discussion )))

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
I'm not trying to endorse piracy but you'd have to be pretty stupid to not do it considering how easy it's been in the past few years to hack a PSP. Although PSPiracy is heavy in the west, the PSP gets so much support in Japan it doesn't even matter.

JOKER MAXIMUM DRIVE!!!
I'm not trying to endorse piracy but you'd have to be pretty stupid to not do it considering how easy it's been in the past few years to hack a PSP. Although PSPiracy is heavy in the west, the PSP gets so much support in Japan it doesn't even matter.
And not everybody can afford the price, which then they search for other alternatives to enjoy the game.

No Fear, No Pain.
And not everybody can afford the price, which then they search for other alternatives to enjoy the game.

Like a brick through a store front window? Might want to be careful where ya swing that one chief.

Besides, he said there was no other way. I provided him with another way. Whether he uses it or not is up to him. None of us are saints when it comes to down loads...but I just prefer buying the games for various reasons. Not the least of which is the amazing job they have done to keep us informed and provide us with a solid piece of hot, rider ass.

But to each their own.:coolshades:

Lurker
one line regarding that thing, and everyone jumped out full blast riding their gokai galleons :shakefist, not like its an issue anymore, since bamco never actually hoping for sales in the west anyways, since it's not actually marketed there.

Lurker
Also some of us happen to live in third world countries in which USD 75.90 is a veritable crapton of money. Just saying. Especially for a game that I play basically for fanboyism's sake, not because I expect anything good out of, and that I know I'll replace in a year for the exact same thing with a few more characters.

Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
one line regarding that thing, and everyone jumped out full blast riding their gokai galleons :shakefist, not like its an issue anymore, since bamco never actually hoping for sales in the west anyways, since it's not actually marketed there.

Not sure what you're talking about, this forum is handling it pretty well actually. But yeah, that's pretty much my point in a nutshell. More people should realize that, especially in 2012.

Also some of us happen to live in third world countries in which USD 75.90 is a veritable crapton of money. Just saying. Especially for a game that I play basically for fanboyism's sake, not because I expect anything good out of, and that I know I'll replace in a year for the exact same thing with a few more characters.

You bring up a very valid point because Japanese PSP games are arguably not worth the full price nor the trouble of importing them.

Last edited:
Lurker
Okay, new topic.
All combos or attacks that put enemy in an extended staggering animation or on their knees allowing for unblockable finisher.
I know that air attack allows to link finisher for almost every single character, but let's talk actual attacks, that you can land without jumping like insane rabbit.

Ones I can remember:
Wizard - Bind ring
Fourze (Elec States) - neutral special attack puts enemy on the knees.
Meteor - Unknown input, but one of the combos puts enemy on the knees.
Birth (Date) - neutral heavy combo puts enemy on the knees.
OOO (TaJaDor) - netural heavy combo puts enemy in the extended hurt animation if stopped before the fourth attack.
W (FangJoker) - His neutral special launches enemy in the air. If properly times, the finisher can be landed on him while he is falling.
Accel (Trial) - neutral light into heavy puts enemy on the knees if stopped before final attack of the combo. Also somewhere in his neutral light combo seems to be a point with extended hurt animation.
Kiva (Emperor) - Forward+Light combo puts enemy on the knees
Punch Hopper - Forgot which one, but one of his Light into heavy combos puts enemy on his knees.
Kick Hopper - His neutral special puts enemy on the knees.
Hibiki (Armed) - His neutral Light into Heavy puts enemy on the knees
Blade (King Form) - His Light combo puts enemy in the knees
Garren - His air special puts enemy on the knees
Faiz - Borderline impossible to pull of but if you really really far away from your enemy using sword special, there's chance he will run up but not attack, allowing to land a free finisher on floating enemy, kinda like it was possible in the very first Climax Heroes game.
Femme - her Neutral Heavy puts enemy on the knees.
Kuuga (mighty form) - Second attack in his down heavy combo can be delayed and if landed with proper timing, puts enemy on the knees.
RX (roborider) - down heavy puts enemy on the knees
Black - His down light to heavy puts enemy on the knees.
Shadowmoon - his electric attack puts enemy on the knees.
Amazon - His down light puts enemy on the knees.

That's about all I know. Is there more?
Basically I mean attacks that if landed can be followed into finisher without enemy being able to do anything about it.

Last edited: