I just realised that Blade didn't need a full bar to turn into King Form, and again it only used up 3 bars, maybe now all the power-up gauges only need 3 bars to transform?

Make sense since a lot of stuff now consume gauge like RiderArts, Air dash, Counters and such.

Lurker
BTW, What Rider Arts do we already know about?

Also, shall we speculate about those we don't know? Just to shake this topic a bit.

Like, do you think W will get Maximum Drives for all his forms as arts or something?

Lurker
BTW, What Rider Arts do we already know about?

Also, shall we speculate about those we don't know? Just to shake this topic a bit.

Like, do you think W will get Maximum Drives for all his forms as arts or something?
Let me see what I can remember...
[HIDE]-Kuuga Mighty Form: Mighty Kick
-Kuuga Pegasus Form: Shoots while dashing back
-Kuuga Ultimate Form: Pyrokinesis
-Agito Shining Form: Shining Clash
-Ryuki: Sword Vent combo
-Ryuki Survive: Meteor Bullet
-Faiz: Crimson Smash
-Faiz Blaster Form: Photon Breaker
-Blade: Lightning Sonic
-Blade King Form: Royal Straight Flush (Missing Ace ver.)
-Chalice: Shoots while dashing back.
-Hibiki Armed: Kishin Kakusei (shockwave ver.)
-Kabuto: Clock Up + Avalanche Slash
-Kabuto Hyper Form: Maximum Hyper Cyclone
-KickHopper: Rider Kick
-Den-O Sword Form: Extreme Slash (close range ver.)
-Den-O Axe Form: Sumo leg stomp.
-Den-O Gun Form: Shoots while dashing back.
-Den-O Super Climax Form: Huge jump (used before Super Boisterous Kick in the movie)
-Kiva: Darkness Moon Break (no night)
-Kiva Emperor: Final Zanvat Slash
-Decade Complete: Enhanced Dimension Kick (no cards ver.)
-Diend: Dimension Wall
-Double CycloneJoker: Wind-boosted continuous kick.
-Double Xtreme: Double Prism Xtreme
-Joker + Cyclone: Double Rider Kick (Joker has another, alone Rider Art)
-Accel Trial: Machine Gun Kick (no Maximum Drive, fast evade)
-Skull: Jump + aerial downwards shooting.
-OOO Latoratah: Revol Spin Kick
-OOO Tajadol: Aerial fire shooting/Magna Blaze?
-OOO Shauta: Liquifies.
-OOO Burakawani: Warning Ride
-OOO Putotyra: Aerial combo, finished by slamming the enemy against the ground
-Fourze: Gyro + Gatling (Note: has other Rider Arts)
-Fourze Magnet States: Shoots while dashing back.
-Fourze Cosmic States: Rocket + Elec, followed by Rocket + Freeze and then Fire Barizun Sword.
-Meteor/Meteor Storm: Entrance comet thing. Does not deal damage, instead lowers the Rider Gauge.
-Wizard Flame Style: Copy + Flame Shooting Strike
-Wizard Flame Dragon: Dragon Breath[/HIDE]
(note: Again, what I remember. I'm sure I'm missing some. As well, some might not even be Rider Arts, just looked like it in the PV.)

About speculation, I doubt Double will get all his Maximum Drives for Rider Arts (especially since CycloneJoker has shown something other than Joker Extreme, and LunaTrigger showed Trigger Full Burst as a normal attack). There's probably some of the moves that will be Rider Arts, but who knows which.

Lurker
edit: too slow. :laugh:

So.. uh... the game is out soon.. :laugh:

Here's some pictures...
http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/jp0700npjh50691_00kamenridersch000.html

soon? At least 5 days. And the thing is, last week of waiting is always the hardest one, and last day of waiting is downright torture... And last few hours of waiting are evil, while last 10-15 seconds of waiting are downright satanic. All because of proportional rise of anticipation.

Lurker
soon? At least 5 days. And the thing is, last week of waiting is always the hardest one, and last day of waiting is downright torture... And last few hours of waiting are evil, while last 10-15 seconds of waiting are downright satanic. All because of proportional rise of anticipation.
So true. Waiting for a new game is the worst thing.

Lurker
Let me see what I can remember...
-Kuuga Pegasus Form: Shoots while dashing back
-Chalice: Shoots while dashing back.
-Den-O Gun Form: Shoots while dashing back.
-Fourze Magnet States: Shoots while dashing back.

those are rider art triggers, not the art themselves, Ryuuki survive's meteor bullet is basically this move before it connects, so if you're not sure what they are, then don't list them yet

Kiva's DMB can always be manipulated by first summoning the "night" by using his "wake up" special

Considering the fact that this is a movie after Fourze has ended we're talking about, and they can't make any new switches that would actually work with the Fourze Driver, I don't see what else they could have done. I'm perfectly happy with it.
he could do the legend rider switches like Wizard's rider rings(albeit for limb upgrades as opposed to summoning riders), GANBARIDE shows how interesting those switches turns out to be

So true. Waiting for a new game is the worst thing.

nah, most people get really anxious when waiting for the pirated version/rips to come out, more than the actual game releases themselves

Lurker
nah, most people get really anxious when waiting for the pirated version/rips to come out, more than the actual game releases themselves
For a game I can't get in any other way than burning it myself, that basically count as the release.

I just hope it doesn't take too long, else I'll have finals and a new game to play at the same time, and that can only end in disaster.

Originally Posted by Kamen Rider ShinkenRed
Considering the fact that this is a movie after Fourze has ended we're talking about, and they can't make any new switches that would actually work with the Fourze Driver, I don't see what else they could have done. I'm perfectly happy with it.

They can make Switches with the eletronics in it, just like Super Rocket, Super Drill, N-S-Magnet, Cosmic and Fusion.

Just Passing Through Wind

well, that's happened every year in some forum that provide Wii/PSP ISO's link :laugh: , you can see some members screams "ADMIN GIVE ME CLIMAX HEROES NOW" or "YOU ARE LIAR......GIVE ME THE GAME RIGHT NOW" :laugh: