[Spoilers] IRON MAN 2 - TALK UP! [Spoilers ohnoes]

Considering I was going into the movie expecting a fun action flick, I liked it a lot. I wasn't even trying to hope that it'd be as good as the first one, so the fact that it wasn't didn't bother me all that much. Though it's also pretty hard to be a particularly discerning audience at 12 am. :loltongue:
 
Really, I thought the 2nd one was on par with the first...like I said: it's a sequel that doesn't disappoint.
 
plot was exactly what you see in the trailer. Bad guy wants revenge. But it was funny. The humor is great and the cg is excellent. After a while, you sort of forget the suits are CG and begin to consider them real.
 
I treat movies like this like Toku. I don't think about them. I just go to have fun. If I don't enjoy the movie, I just don't watch it again. IM2 I loved every minute.
 
Nothing would have been wrong if he had actually played the character instead of just being Samuel L. Jackson as Samuel L. Jackson with an eye patch. His entire conversation with Robert Downey Jr. at that villa was laughably bad, as were all of his poorly-written one liners and "clever" jokes ("I've got my eye on you"... gimme a break). It was just another example of a film going "hey look! we've got Samuel L. Jackson in our movie."
Samuel L. Jackson is pretty much this version of Fury.
firstultimatefury.jpg

Bad one liners and all.
 
I treat movies like this like Toku. I don't think about them. I just go to have fun. If I don't enjoy the movie, I just don't watch it again. IM2 I loved every minute.

Same here! Some people are just too judgemental, seriously. Although that's how they are, and I can't help that, but it is kindah irritating. IM2 was a fun film to watch. I took everything for what it is, and I enjoyed every minute of it!!
 
Fun movie, I didn't pay much attention to development of the film like I did last time and allowed myself to be surprised. I enjoyed it.
 
Same here! Some people are just too judgemental, seriously. Although that's how they are, and I can't help that, but it is kindah irritating. IM2 was a fun film to watch. I took everything for what it is, and I enjoyed every minute of it!!

Well, some people do enjoy stimulation to the brain. Having to turn yourself into a zombie to 'enjoy' something speaks poorly of what you're watching.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top