Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse Surprise Trailer Hit Today

If the trailer has been released, it is exciting news for fans of the original Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.
this will no doubt generate a lot of excitement and anticipation for the movie. I will watch the trailer later once I am done with my errands.

This is the most spectacular animation I've ever seen. Is there any other movies on this level? I'd like to see them as well.One serious moment and they did the meme amazing.Also, when Peter B. Parker said the kid had a terrible mentor, was he talking about himself with Miles or was he talking about MCU Spider-Man and MCU Ironman, in which I would also agree given that MCU Spider-Man is still a rookie in his superhero life... if inexperienced, and the second supervillain he encountered successfully framed him for their own death...I'm not sure if this Spider-Man 2099 is just edgy or very stressed out ranting about what is essentially a less experienced Spider-Man accidentally causing trouble. I guess MCU Ironman didn't have enough time to teach MCU Spider-Man, especially in some challenging situations.